Friday, November 6, 2009

Two things....

I am sitting here at my desk, and at the next desk, the general manager is SNORING HIS HEAD OFF.

Do I wake him?


b) I found Becky and CJ on Facebook-- where are the rest of you? eh?

and not a happy p.s....

Rebecca has been called to the hospital again... her dad wont be able to survive without life support. They are having a family meeting-- and she is in charge of making funeral arrangements--

There is no greater pain than to say good-bye to someone who is so dear to you.

That is a pain I wish upon no one.

My heart completely shatters for her and her family.

2 comments:

CJ said...

Rebecca and her family are in my thoughts. I am so, so sorry! I can't imagine that pain!

Anonymous said...

Aw, poor Rebecca. I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible.