Saturday, November 28, 2009

A stir in the hizzy...

Rebecca's mom, grandma and sister are here for the weekend. It was AWESOME hearing them all chitter chatter and laugh in the house last night.

This gives Mic and I an opportunity to head on down to Illinois, park our car and jump on a train to Chicago. We are going to visit the aquarium... which is a million dollars to get in-- it better be worth it! And then we are going to bum around- spend the night near the race track out in the burbs and hit I*kea tomorrow!

After a week of her being sick, laying on the couch and do-do talking -- I am ready to go have some FUN!

I informed her last night that my leniency on the do-do talking is over. If she wants to have sex at some point this weekend, it stops now. Woah... that WORKED! I didn't hear do-do talking for the rest of the night :)

Have a great weekend all!

3 comments:

* said...

how was the aquarium?
i love going to those things.

have a good one.

Anonymous said...

TMI

Dani Magestro said...

BWAHAHAH that what I do to dru! haha