Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wildtree

Last night Mic and I went to a Wildtree meeting at a local pizza place... for some training and an idea exchange. There are only 2200 WT Reps in the COUNTRY. There are 15 THOUSAND Mary Kay reps in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area ALONE.

About a mile down the road lives Saynara Brown. She makes over $24,000.00 a month with WT. She has been doing this for under 2 years. She made over $150,000.00 her first year. Lelia, the woman Mic and I signed up under- when we knew nothing about this company- we just loved the product, and it was a DEAL.... makes just under $3000.00 a month- and she averages 2 shows a week.

Literally.

I could run into Saynara at the grocery store. She is just a regular lady. Hot. But regular.

We have only done 3 parties (about 1.5 hours each) and had FUN doing them. No lie. And we have made over $400.00. Which, doesn't sound like a lot - but that is $400 for socializing and drinking wine with our friends. We were not SELLING anything. The stuff sells itself.

What we learned last night: get off our butts, put 2% of effort into this business and we could make a shit load of money and get a trip to the Dominican Republic.

SAWEET. Mic has a list of 10 people to call today to set up party dates. We know these people want to do it already - we just need to get dates set up for them.

I AM EXCITED!!!!

4 comments:

2momswithaplan said...

Sounds like fun! I love doing parties like this. I've never heard of Wildtree... I'll have to contact them for a party. Good Luck - I hope you two are as successful as your recruit!

C.I.W. said...

It IS fun!!! I am like you, I love having parties like this, too! I am all for anything I can get for free. HOLY SHIT!!! You should have a party!!!!! And if you can't find someone to do it, be a rep!! I will even sign you up!!! I will help you with EVERYTHING!!!

We have the best return-- 20% of your sales is yours off the bat, 25% after $700 in sales. You only have to have $150.00 in sales every 6 months-- which is nothing. The kit is only $99 and you can make payments on it. If you decide not to do it, you can eat EVERYTHING in your kit. Minus the paperwork ;)

If you are interested - let me know- look at our website for more info!
www.michelleandcasey.mywildtree.com

DDOOOOOOOOO IIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! :)

Dani Magestro said...

Oh I wanna do this!! Im trying to become a stay at home mom.

C.I.W. said...

Sister..SISTER.. don't mess with me. This is EXACTLY what I am talking about!!! At the meeting I met THREE women who were stay at home moms... one of them was a SINGLE stay at home mom. Wildtree allows them to do this! How flipping EXCITING!!! I could go on and on about all of this.. but...

If you want to do this, I can make this happen.

I will post this on your blog, too- we can exchange phone number and emails.. and I will give you the low down.