Sunday, April 12, 2009

watch it!.

no matter how great the day is.. if I am pmsing.. I am a total bear.

There is no such thing as a diet on holidays. CORRECT????

I don't want to go to work tomorrow.. I just want a day that I can sleep in, be by myself, go to the library and get to do my putzing that I love so much--- and haven't been able to do in too long.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and was able to spend time with friends and family!

Christ has risen- he certainly has! (I learned that at mass today when I forced Mic to go to make her parents happy.. sometimes it isn't what you want, or believe, or anything like that-- you do it for others, open your mind.. and get something -- even the most basic thing out of your experience)

3 comments:

A said...

You are right....No diets on holidays. :)

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't go even to make my parents happy. Unless maybe it was their dying wish.

C.I.W. said...

NONNY!