Sunday, April 26, 2009

Its Sunday? Already?

Despite my pitiful previous post (say that 5 times) - I had a really nice weekend. Mic and I went to Bay View for our Saturday morning yoga... very enjoyable! Followed by some bumming around- and then off to see Sunshine Cleaning (it was pretty good) and out to dinner up the road at Fiesta Garibaldi. Today we drove up to Appleton for my nephew's First Communion. I had a great time with my whole fam damly and we then went over to my sisters club- Lake Park Swim and Fitness (after hours) so we had the whole club (it is a HUGE and BEAUTIFUL facility) to ourselves.. and were able to swim and hot tub and it rocked! It is 11:00 and we just got home. I am exhausted, and going to bed with a smile on my face.

I am going to send an email out to Anne tomorrow- as Mic and I have questions we need answered about the foster to adopt program

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you'd be interested in that. glad you had a good weekend.

2momswithaplan said...

So happy your weekend turned out great!

A said...

Sounds like it was a great weekend!