Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weekend wrap up.

Goooooood WEEKEND!

Saw Nonny and her kids, Finn, Fiona and Alexa. We hung, and I made Fiona laugh.. she has a GREAT laugh. Finn played my guitar like a rock star, asked a lot of random questions and he seemed to be okay with the random answers I gave him. I think the last time I saw Alexa she was about 7.. suddenly she is 13 and like.. teenage model... 5 ft. 7 inches.. it is WEIRD.

Saturday went to a big ol' lesbo party at Patty and Pats.. it was FUN!!!! We had a lot of laughs, and, against better judgement, we were the last to leave. I HATE being the last to leave.. I don't want to be "those" people... I think you all know a couple of them. When you host a party, and at the end, you are cross eyed and exhausted, and are trying to figure out how to get the last two out of your damn house.....yeah. that's us. (or at least this one time)

Sunday I drove from Milwaukee to Oconomowoc to Milwaukee to West Milwaukee to Brookfield to Milwaukee. I am exhausted and full... and I have about 5 loads of laundry to do.

So- peace- and ew, tomorrow is Monday.

oh.. before I sign off.. I am so flippin' proud of my sister, Megan-- this is her baby.. http://www. lake park fit ness . com /

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of your funness.
Fiona does have a great laugh, doesn't she?
Alexa is 14 not 13 and she's about 5'8". (Just so ya know!)
As far as Finn goes, he has a ton of random questions ALL THE TIME.

Jilliebean said...

Love the new blog layout!

Anonymous said...

blog.