Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Prided out.

We gathered our belongings and our dog, Cosmo, and headed up to Pride Alive in Green Bay (yannoo. .Brett Favre (dumbass) and the Packers) --- if you hold your left hand up as if you were doing the international sign for STOP (also the way we Wisconsinites explain to out-of-staters where we live within the state of Wisconsin...), Green Bay is in the crotch of your thumb and pointer finger. Which is ironic, as the town can be described that way as well... a blechy crotch of a town.

Thank goodness, though, there are some nice gay folk who throw up some tents, get some beer, and call it Pride Alive. Truth be told, it is a GREAT event. It is in a park-- so no admission... beers were only $2.00...and you could easily have walked in with your own drinks. We brought chairs, and sunscreen and enjoyed the entertainment...

Mo found some random hoola-hoops (don't ask-- I don't know) ... and decided to give one a spin.
As he was making dumb faces.. and I was cracking up and taking pictures... I noticed something even weirder in the background...

4 comments:

Windy Days said...

Are those chickens? Gay chickens? Nice.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I miss Mo.
I like the new pic, btw.

C.I.W. said...

Thanks! Mic has turned into a gardener.. and that is in our backyard. I should take pics of everything she is growing.. we have jalapenos, and tomato plants and all different kinds of stuff!

Margo said...

I love the new pic on top.

I love gay chickens - I think most chickens are probably gay anyway.

And I also love $2.00 beer.