Thursday, July 23, 2009

Have you ever

Wanted to get in touch with someone from your past.... not for anything that would get you in trouble.. just for scuz.

I, like the true geek I am, used to hang out on this "talker" called Paradox. it was a social network that was almost amish. It was in dos. yeah. it was. black screen and all.

Anywho.. I had a lot of "friends" there.... all but one (who broke my friends heart about a mile up the road) I have completely lost track of.

I am a nosey woman. I can't help it, and I want to know where they are today.

I have a tendency to obsess.

How far do I dig?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why NOT dig? And if you find people from my past tell them where I am!

2momswithaplan said...

If you know their name you can look them up on zabasearch.com. I'm always curious about people from my past. Especially the mean ones... I like to know that karma came back and hit them in the ass one way or another. Is that wrong of me?

Jen said...

Shit, who the hell isn't curious? Go for it! lol

C.I.W. said...

Becky- I have NEVER heard of that site.. people leave MESSAGES for people they are looking for!!! FACINATING! I thought I reached the end of the internet... how wrong!

thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Casey- I checked that out too! And I've searched just about every name I could think of. No one looking for me or my family. And I have no long lost siblings.

Adventures in Babymaking said...

I am what they call in Italian a mitichi (sp?) I always dig. Stalk away :)

Unknown said...

If you're a glutton for punishment I say dig until it hurts! It's the only way to get satisfied...good luck!

Anonymous said...

Dude, I used to go on talkers. Black and white good times!!!!!

Just thought I'd big you up, as I rarely meet others who admit to this.

C.I.W. said...

you did??? Which ones?!??!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

ha ha! admit to it!

Anonymous said...

okay, need some new blogging....