Sunday, October 31, 2010

Today...

After reading the post I wrote earlier- I can't help but think how much that would hurt Mic's feelings. But really- it isn't about her. She is quite wonderful. It is about me. It is about my _______(insert whatever issue you want).

So, in case she reads this-- which I don't think she does, BUT- in case.

Mic-
I love you. You try and try and try so hard to understand me, and that isn't fair to you. There are times I don't understand me.

All you want is for me to be happy.

A very high percentage of the time, I radiate happiness. There are just those hard times that the self doubt creeps in.

I am fixing those times.

Thanks for being my partner in crime for the last 5 years. I am ready for 5 more. Small steps, yanno? :)

Thank you for making my attic warm. (no- literally- nothing dirty...she insulated the attic)
Thank you for catching me up on my dirty laundry, too. (again- literally)

xo.
cik-w

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

now you are cik-w?

C.I.W. said...

just a little thang we do. :) NASHVILLE HERE WE COME!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nashville? Memphis? I'm so confused.

Anonymous said...

soutwest flies to nashville...memphis is 3-ish hour drive.