Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mich'gnkid

There was this guy in grade school who was from Michigan. I never knew his name.. so I always called him Mich'gnkid.

I am in a hotel in Michigan.. I want to go out and do things like Ge0caching... but I am SO TIRED and it is like afreakin' hurricane out there. I am here for sales training.. which so far is going well. I have learned how to shake hands. How to leave a voicemail. Oh, and how to hand someone my business card. But at least I am learning this totally lame stuff in Michigan instead of Wisconsin....and I can take as long as I want in the shower....and then someone makes my bed.

With that said, I miss my Mic.

OH DUH. I forgot to update everyone on my birthday: it rocked. I had some of my most favorite people around me, and we laaauugghhed and laauuggghheed and drank too much. We went to dinner at this place and then we went to this place and Rebs made this AH-MAZING cake. Peanut butter and chocholate. I know. Honestly. No words for this.

I didn't want to do anything. Like I said in my last post, I am not a big birthday person. Everyone rallied and made it really nice. I am appreciative of that!

Okay, back to my TLC marathon. I think 19 kiddles and counting is on tonight. Honestly.. they are STILL counting? yikes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! One of these years, when I'm not working weekends anymore, I'm going to celebrate your birthday with you. And I promise I will not put puke pants in your tub.