- My parents yearly migration to Florida-- it is hard watching your parents age and worrying about them.
- We wont be accepted into the foster/adoption program
- Our furnace will blow
- My brothers health declining. He can't seem to get it together.. and I think his strokes have messed with his mental health. Is that possible?
- I will be that one who breaks down in the middle lane of traffic in the morning rush hour without my cell phone in the middle of winter.
- I am successful with the Couch 2 5K program I am starting January 4th.
- Michelle will move up within her company
- I will become a mom
- Getting more debt paid off
- We get a new bed set that I don't have to a) lob myself two feet in the air to get up on and b) go sideways between the dresser and the foot board to get around to my side. The set is JA-NORMUS and our room is itty bitty.
- Good health
- I find more new friends
- I learn how to cook
- I will be less puffy
I am sure there are more of both. I just can't seem to think right now. I have Big Boss flittering around this damn place all freaked out because we don't have any calls at the moment. He is convinced that this is a downward spiral and he is about to lose everything. Drama mama. Little does he know that I am wishing this silence upon us so we don't have to be here all day on the 31st. Since he has shunned all of his family and friends, and only has Blonde Ambition and the "friends" (read: people he can use and that can use him for their/his money) through the boards he belongs to-- and doesn't have a social life .... he just wouldn't understand NOT wanting to be here.
I don't know how many more times he can come up to me and show me the 2x4 pieces of wood he is cutting down in the basement. I don't know WHY he is cutting them.... and I think he is getting frustrated that I am not asking questions about the pieces of wood. In my head his frustration with me makes me giggle.