Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WOW!!!

What an amazing, beautiful speech....given by a man who will change the direction of our country. This is the first time that I have been THIS excited about an election...change...hope..

It is exciting being an American this morning.


Maurice called twice last night... crying...saying he never thought he would see the day that a black man would be in the white house. His family from Trinidad has been calling him.... excited for Americans... for our country...and for the world.


Beautiful

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know! I'm excited too! I actually feel hope for America. We CAN pull out of this economic slump, we CAN create jobs, we CAN afford our homes.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to go home and watch the actual speech. Thus far I've only seen highlights and it's killing me!!