Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Okay NONNY!!! sheesh.

I am back at work. *gulp* I need to find something to do with my life. Ever since high school I have wanted to go into AODA counseling. My mom talked me out of it, for reasons I will not go into here -- for someday she may read this, and it would mainly be my own opinion. I would never do it now, I don't have the patience or desire to go back to school. I do know that I feel as if I am floating right now. I have so many passions in my life... and I just kind of tinker in them. I need to really start moving.. trying.. going..

Its frustration making itself known.

Tonight I had my first belly dancing class with Jennifer from this studio.
I didn't talk to another woman there, but I can honestly say that I had a GREAT time.. and a GREAT workout! I love to move.. sometimes my body in the terrible shape that it is in, doesn't move like I want it to, and I think this will really help. I can't wait to go back. It was so feminine and beautiful, and I wasn't the most out of shape woman there (phew!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I went to that website and I really tried to imagine you dancing like the women in the video, and i just can't. You'll have to demonstrate for me sometime.