Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Go ahead

and test my patience a little more. I dare you. My Indian name is going to be "Patient Little More"

May 20th we go back for our second first meeting for foster/adopt. Again.

That is a long time, isn't it?

In the big picture, maybe it isn't. Good things, they come to those who wait. GOD DAMMIT.

:)


Clarification: Our lovely housemate, who I adore and will miss, doesn't leave until June 1st. So, it isn't necessary that we start (again) much before that. As we can't do anything until she moves. I was am just excited that I got an appointment in May- as they are only offering two "first classes" - the other one being for spanish speaking folks.

I texted Mic and said- "Hey- our meeting is on the 20th of May" she replied "okie Dokey" I said.... "is that a happy/excited okie dokey?" she said "YES! a happy okie dokie!!" :)

So. We wait. I am okay with that.....

9 comments:

cindyhoo2 said...

A second first meeting.... In April? I would be impatient too!

Anonymous said...

Yeah really....why such a long wait?

C.I.W. said...

in MAY!!! Our housemate doesn't leave until the first of June.

Anonymous said...

It's not THAT long. We're already in March. Sit tight and don't dwell. Go on about your life, listening to other people chew and it will be here before you know it.

Anonymous said...

PS Mike would have said, "Appointment for what??"

Angie Lee said...

i love mic's okeedokee!!! adorable.

Anonymous said...

more blog
about your hair

Anonymous said...

more blog
about your hair

P said...

I know a guy with the indian name "first in trouble" so yours is not so bad. Well I hope the meeting goes well and things work out. Good luck.