I tried to make it obtainable.. I could put a bunch of different bullet points about climbing Mt. Everest and finding my way out of the rain forest.. but ew... why would I want to? That's what they make trams and tour guides for.
Things to do before I die:
(as if it is a good thing to dwell more on my death) ( ugh.)
In no order:
- Go to Las Vegas
- Learn to knit
- Throw a big kitchy flamingo party where everyone has to wear pink-- and DOES.
- Lose 85lbs. (not BECAUSE I am dying.. but to prolong it a bit)
- Drive to the Northwest coast (Oregon)-- and stay in a cabin on the ocean... then fly back.
- Quit my day job to become a stay at home mom- and be REALLY good at it
- Learn how to make a really yummy meal- and have a big dinner party
- Learn how to drive stick
- Bike the Elroy Sparta Trail
- Volunteer with gay teens
- Take a photography class
- Buy rental property
- Spend a week(end) on a silent retreat -- I could NEVER do a whole week.
- join a league of some sort...
- Travel to: Trinidad, P-Town, Scotland, Nova Scotia,
- Have a past life regression
- See the Paulding Light and the Porcupine Mountains
- Attend Big Top Chautauqua
- Go kayaking
- Take a cruise
Okay- I think that is about it for now-- anyone else want to make a list?