Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Change of plans

I brought the tickets home- Mic was SO EXCITED-- she even went out and bought new GB shirts for us.... so we wouldn't stick out like sore thumbs.

We both slept on it, and then this morning prior to work were talking... I just don't think we are going to be able to go. We are going to be exausted from the night prior... there will be a TON of clean up...and just to much going on to be able to leave in time to make it to the game. Sure.. Green bay is only 2.5 hours away on a regular day... on game day.. it turns into about 5 because of the traffic.

So. We are officially "fun stoppers" (stealing that phrase from Angie :) )

I choked up a bit when I gave the tickets back.

I am a big lame femme. I don't even know the RULES of the game.. but I know Mic really wanted to go.

By the by-- I think PMS has hit hardcore. Today I was out of control. It would go away.. then back. So, I am sure AF will be knocking on my door any moment.

2 comments:

C.I.W. said...

nah. I am sure I am PMSing because I am PMSing.

I KNOW!!! I HAD to give them back-- there was no other option.

Anonymous said...

what do you mean, No other option? Do you work with the woman? How would she know?