Sunday, July 27, 2008

AAAHHHH.

This weekend was wonderful. I enjoyed every moment of it, even the three hour drive.... there AND back. Cosmo swam like CHAMP... Mic didn't even think he was going to get in the water-- he was AWESOME the whole time. We are very proud dog-moms. The weather in Townsend, Wisconsin couldn't have been better, and I didn't get sunburned once. I am right on track for "My Whitest Summer Ever". :)

I did have the talk with Mic about trying-- its a no go. She is very adamant about getting all of our ducks in a row before we try anything. I understand her reasons, and I honor them.

I am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow- I haven't thought about death for four whole days. I looked in the paper when I got home, though-- and I have a very busy week ahead of me. While dealing with that, though-- I will be figuring out how to strike it rich in order to afford our very own up north getaway cabin. I wish.

Here is Cosmo, our super beach dog who looked too damn cute in his life jacket.

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

hi casey - thanks for your comment on my blog - look forward to getting caught up on your story - and p.s. i have total dog envy.