What I have been up to
- shopping. every day. Tuesday was my last day of ho-hum. I changed my attitude and warmed up my debit card.
- wii. I can't even hold a pen in my right hand. It is so used to holding a wii controller thing. Upside, I am apparently a much better golfer (at least in video form) then I ever thought I was. My big boobs don't even get in the way..who woulda' thunk?
- Estate sales are where it is AT. Especially the estate of a gay caterer/ florist/ decorator. God rest his soul... but thanks for leaving so much great crap behind! Crate and Barrel huge hurricane thing, $2.50..beautiful brand new white sheets....50 cents, 2 brand new mag lite flashlights $1.00, one martini shaker...$1.00, new J Crew scarf....25 cents....I am now dreaming of the stuff that I didn't buy. That mistake wont happen twice.
- Apparently when you paint cribs you need special paint? Is this true? I have so much to learn.
- I have a lot to do for Halloween in the next 7 days.... and I have a cold. A drag out knock down cold.... but that wont prevent me from buying some new shoes.
- My friend anne was in a car accident this week- she has a broken leg...read about her accident over at her blog... many healing thoughts her way....the passenger in the other car has passed away...very sad. I am thankful Anne is still here.
- I am over bullets
- my cold medicine is kicking in
- maybe I have time for a game of wii tennis before I pass out.
- maybe not.
- I am going to turn this off and go to bed.
- but it wont stop making <---- those bullets.
okay. got it. NyQuil rocks.