Monday, August 31, 2009

Turn back?

I want to turn back time.. I am not greedy, I just want 24 hours so I can do my Sunday all over again.


The windows were open and it was a cool 65 degrees in Milwaukee... the wind was blowing in, I didn't take a shower until well after 3pm. I got to do all of my putzing, and laundry and watched "American Movie".


Mic was at her fantasy football (turn ON-- LOVE that she does stuff like that).. it was just me and my dog.


Loved it.


I have been feeling so gross about myself....nothing new. Saturday night we had to go out for Mic's sister's birthday... I absolutely did NOT want to go. But, I squeezed by big biznizz into a cute pair of jeans, put on a shirt I hardly every wear, pushed my boobs up, did my hair, put on lipstick, high heels and I was ready to go! I can't tell you how much better I felt. I think the cure to the icks is to get all dolled up and hit the town. I really need to do that more often. I think I am like so many women who get in a comfy clothes funk. More time ON myself is definitely needed.


Tonight our housemate, Rebecca, and Mic are pulling out the treadmill for the 45678th time.


4 comments:

cindyhoo2 said...

I agree. A good bra, lipstick and sexy shoes can heal a world of ills! Your day does sound nice.

2momswithaplan said...

I want to thank you for putting that Cher into my head for the remander of the day... "If I could turn back time, If I could find a wa-ay..." Thank you... really. :)

Jen said...

Getting all fancied up DOES help! Go ahead girl!

Anonymous said...

I've NEVER seen you wear high heels...in...how many years? THAT many. WOW! Good for you!