Thursday, October 2, 2008

An hour and a half of my life...

was just spent between sitting in front of my tv thinking....

I understand we aren't voting for the vice-president.. we are voting for the president... but, this election-- I really think that we ARE voting for the vice prez... as I am pretty sure that taking into consideration the physical toll that the office puts onto a person (of course- I am only assuming), McCain isn't going to last long. Sarah Palin is a playground bully who in no way should be representing this country.

Also, if I hear the word "maverick" one more time.... I am going to retreat to the corner of the room to tear out my toenails one by one.

Now .. more importantly--- bentos. I think they are very very small. It would never work out for me. I would need a "big bidnizz bento"

3 comments:

Bridge said...

we underestimate her to our peril.
Joe Biden did wonderful tonight.
Yes, the race is between Obama and McCain...we need to remember that.

Found your blog because we both list the Dead as music interests.

C.I.W. said...

He DID do wonderful, didn't he??? I look forward to reading some of your blog..

Casey

Anonymous said...

I hate bentos which makes me think of mentos.