Friday, October 10, 2008

I give. I GIVE

I am going to start temping.

I have the digital smiley face things-- the sticks.. I thought that was enough. I made my own chart, because that damn FF thing gave me seizures. I wanted this to be simple. I believe that it will.. I just need to add one more step. I have this fear that I will become obsessed with the temping. I have an addictive personality.

The lines have been getting darker on the sticks, I moved to the smileys, but there haven't been any - and the lines seem to be going away. Did I miss it? I don't know.

I feel really disappointed...

I emailed everyone involved to let them know that the ceremony is off. We have named "it" The Ceremony as there is absolutely nothing ceremonial about any of it.. and, if we attemped to make it ceremonial in some sorty of hippy pixie way- we would be laughing too hard to ever get it done.

So, there is always next month..

2 comments:

Angie Lee said...

So, here's how out of the baby making loop I am.

You: I give, I'm going to start temping.
Me: What? I thought the job was going well!
You: I have the digital smiley face things.
Me: WTF.
You: The lines have been getting darker on the sticks.
Me. Ohhhhhh. (shakes head at own stupidity.)

C.I.W. said...

I have wondered where you have been :)

Melissa Ferrick is going to be at Shank Hall tomorrow-- are you going? Do you like Melissa? I can't remember.

ciw.