Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Nothin' left to do but smile smile smmmiillllle

Tonight was Kirsten's 'Celebration of Life' gathering. It was good to see all of her friends there, so many co-workers and family. She had many people who really loved her. Mic and I got to spend a few moments with our friends Wendy and Angela-- I would like to see more of them. Mic is designated driver for the gang... she is going to have a late night.

On my way home I stopped at Walgreens and got some smiley face opk sticks.... as the lines have been getting progressively darker on my others.

So, now I get to pee on a stick.. and hopefully it will be smiling back at me. I love science.

I am feeling a little ho-hum... so, I am going to pop some popcorn and watch my DVR'd shows in my nice quiet house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a nice relaxing evening. You deserve it.
Love you!

C.I.W. said...

I did! I am reading a really good book-- so I was up well past midnight.. then I had to fake sleep when mic got home :)

love you too, non

casey