Wednesday, August 18, 2010

guess where I am?

The funeral home. They needed some help tonight. Technically I have been here for 3 hours. I am going to only be able to put about an hour and a half down on my time card ... I can always count on my old coworkers here for some crazy good gossip.

It is kind of nice to be back for a few hours... to know what I am doing...to realize why I left :) As I sit here with 13 registrations boxes in front of me. 13. I know what Laura (the woman who took my place) is going through. I can just imagine Blonde Ambition shuffling around and screaming after Big Boss. Awww... fun times.ffuuuuunnnttiimmmesss.

not really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

does that mean there are 13 dead people that are going to have funerals soon? Nice of you to help out. Why can you only put down 1 1/2 hours?