Wednesday, May 12, 2010

pros/cons

I had a job offered to me.

I am freaking out because the pros outweigh the cons.... by far.

This is a job that like.. yanno.. adults want.

When did I become an adult?

I will speak with my wiff tonight, because, I think I am supposed to do that riiiigghhtt before I scream running around the house in a blaze of glory because I no longer will have to start my day off crying...everyday... when I have to read the obituaries....or cry when we get a call... or cry when I have to take care of all the families photos, or memorabilia, or uuggghhhhhhhhh. I can't do death anymore. At least not full time.


I will keep you posted.

I will NOT be able to wipe this damn grin off my face, though.

nope.

won't.

do.

it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really excited for you! Good luck!

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Keeping my fingers crossed! Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

Yes....keep that grin on your face as long as you want!

cindyhoo2 said...

Congrats lady! The universe is doing some interesting things in your life right now. Promotion for Mic. Great job offer for you: the stars are aligning. :) and how wonderful that you can stop crying at work... That sounds miserable.

Mark said...

Good for you! I really hope it works out for you. m.

Jen said...

That's awesome!!! Good luck girl!

2momswithaplan said...

That is awesome!!! Congrats to you!