Wednesday, December 3, 2008

time for some time.

Mic and I did some talking, and we have come to the conclusion that we are going to wait on TTC for a few months.

This back issue is an eye opener. There is no way that I would want to put my body through a possible pregnancy in the condition it is at the moment. There are goals set, that need to be met for a physically sound body and mind. Or, as close as "sound" as I can get it in the next few months.

I am totally okay with this decision. If I can get pregnant, I want to have a very healthy pregnancy. So, I have to let our KD know, and I am sure he will agree with the decision.

I am feeling pretty okay today- I am going to work tomorrow for as long as I can stand it. I have to get out of the house! Stir CRAAZZZYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

That sounds like a really wise decision to me. Good luck!

Two Moms With A Plan said...

I'm happy you two were able to come up with this decision together. It's so important to be healthy and ready before getting pregnant. I took a chance when I shouldn't have and it ended in a m/c. I think you are making a very good decision. Good Luck on your journey!