Wednesday, December 3, 2008

time for some time.

Mic and I did some talking, and we have come to the conclusion that we are going to wait on TTC for a few months.

This back issue is an eye opener. There is no way that I would want to put my body through a possible pregnancy in the condition it is at the moment. There are goals set, that need to be met for a physically sound body and mind. Or, as close as "sound" as I can get it in the next few months.

I am totally okay with this decision. If I can get pregnant, I want to have a very healthy pregnancy. So, I have to let our KD know, and I am sure he will agree with the decision.

I am feeling pretty okay today- I am going to work tomorrow for as long as I can stand it. I have to get out of the house! Stir CRAAZZZYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a really wise decision to me. Good luck!

2momswithaplan said...

I'm happy you two were able to come up with this decision together. It's so important to be healthy and ready before getting pregnant. I took a chance when I shouldn't have and it ended in a m/c. I think you are making a very good decision. Good Luck on your journey!