Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fresh Start

I have had journals online for as long as I can remember-- from Blurty to Livejournal to Myspace and blah blah blah. I love the idea of journaling online-- and I have really met some great people doing it. There was a time and reason for all of them-- Now it is time to move forward.. a time to close doors on the past - and open doors to the future.. but enjoying every moment of my life RIGHT NOW.

As a 34 year old, living in Milwaukee, who is in head over heals love with the woman of my dreams-- we are soon going to be joining the bandwagon of gazillions of lesbos around the world and trying our hand at starting a family of our own. I am one of the clueless ones, though-- I have a chart-- but I don't know how to use it, I have peed on sticks, though I haven't once taken a picture of them... I feel like I am behind the times! We have decided to be as natural as possible. We have contracts, and have paid money (uhh.. okay-- don't know what is NATURAL about all that rigamaroll) and have a donor.. now we are just hoping for the best. We have decided to try, to desire, to pray, to hope.. but we also have decided to not go overboard. I do NOT judge others-- this is just our journey. We are starting in August, and well, we will see where it goes from there.

So, there is much much more to me than just this whole "baby" shtuff..

um.

yuuuppp..

there.. iisssss.. uuuhh.

I am just a totally normal gal who works in a funeral home, who has a family who struggles to understand her, and a dog that totally kicks ass.

No comments: