Sunday, August 10, 2008

I survived!

I had a great time this weekend-- I wish I had some great photo's to share-- but I just didn't really take any-- unfortunately. The weather was perfect. We rented a boat all day Saturday. The whole clan just tooled around the Chain-o'-Lakes.. swam, chatted, and enjoyed everyones company.

We had one rain shower the whole weekend, but it didn't put a damper on ANYTHING! We stayed at Hartman Creek State Park in Waupaca- this is the second year for that. Its a nice park... and has a TON of trails if we would ever actually have enough time for hiking or biking while we were up there. I guess that we are now camping the first weekend in October with the fam up in Door County for their Pumpkin Patch Festival.
Super. It got to about 40 degrees at night this past weekend- I can't even IMAGINE the first weekend in October. I am going to have to find my mittens!!

I had my LH surge. I am a fertile myrtle right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We camped in Waupaca last summer for our "family camp out"
Good luck with the whole fertile thing!