Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 11-Favorite TV shows

Easy Cheesy:

In no particular order:

Extreme Couponing

Sister Wives

Bethenny Ever After

Addicted to Food

Intervention

The Fabulous Beekman Boys

The Real Housewives of ...

The Amazing Race

Our America

Searching for

Tosh. 0

Modern Family

Parenthood

The Office

Hoarders

Grey's Anatomy

Flipping Out

Needless to say... I love tv. I don't make any apologies. I am NOT that person that says.. "oh.. I don't really watch much tv".....I watch far too much. Especially after Mic goes to bed. It is me.. the dog.. and the dvr. Sometimes there are cheese nips, too.

3 comments:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

DVR is the best invention ever!
Remember the old days when you had to try to program that damn VCR to record something. I could never get it right!

CJ said...

I completely forgot about Searching For! LOVE that show! By the way, we're hitting up the Milwaukee zoo Saturday. I'm just sayin'.....

Mark said...

I want to watch t.v. with you.
Have you never seen Too Fat For Fifteen. It's one of my new favorites.
m.