Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hoo-ha and tv

I am home quickly before I go get something cut out from the inside of me in the hoo-ha regions...and I insisted on coming home for a shower first...I guess it is kind of the same reason you brush your teeth before going to the dentist. I hope this doctor doesn't tell me to floss more often.

Also my friend brought me over a digital converter box so that I can watch tv. Bless her heart. I still won't get cable..I just don't want to spend money on that...but this will subside the shakes for a little while. Have I ever mentioned to you how much I love tv? If I had Internet it wouldn't even be SO bad...but scratch idea. I like putting money in my savings too much.

I suppose I should move on..I am simply trying to avoid the stirrups.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Mel's Way or No Way said...

Stirrups? *gulp and shudder*

MakingSpace said...

Hope it went well...

Amy said...

and I didn't know anything about this because?......